1. For use of the website or the delivery of goods, the Provider collects different kinds of data, some of which are provided by the user and some of which are necessary to use the website, or are created while using the website.
2. Data provided by the users to the Provider:
a) During registration, for example when logging in, basic data for registration is collected from the registration form, saved and utilized solely for the purpose of using the website and completing deliveries. During registration, the Provider is also entitled to inform the user about changes, additions or new versions of the website and also about information provided on the website, for example, about special offers.
b) If the user has registered for the newsletter, it is possible to register using a login provider or by entering an email address without requiring any further information. A user is freely entitled to supply additional information while registering for the newsletter. For sending the newsletter, we use what is known as the double opt-in process. With this process, we first send the user an email to the email address that was entered. The user only then receives a newsletter by email after they have clicked on a link in the email that explicitly confirms that we should activate the newsletter service. If you would like to stop receiving newsletters from us, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time without any costs arising apart from the basic cost for transmission. A notification in text form sent to the contact data in the imprint (e.g. an email, fax or letter) is sufficient. Every newsletter also contains an unsubscribe link.
c) That data created by the user while using the website is saved on servers that belong to the Provider’s service provider, however, the service provider only collects the data on behalf of the provider, but does not use or in any way process the data themselves.
d) When services are used on the website or goods are ordered, the corresponding Provider notifies the customer accordingly to let them know on whose behalf and for what purpose the data is being collected.
3. Data collected directly during website use
b) When you visit the provider’s website and use its services, the provider server always automatically saves the data transmitted by your browser when you visit a website. In these server logs, data is included such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request and one or more cookies that can clearly identify your browser. The IP address is saved in a shortened form for data privacy.
c) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies,” text files that are saved on your computer and make it possible to analyze your use of the website. The information created by the cookie about how you use the website is generally transmitted to and saved in a Google server in the USA. We have activated IP address anonymization. On this website, this means that Google shortens your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmittal. In exceptional cases, the full IP address may be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this web site, Google will use this information to analyze your use of this web site, to compile reports about web site activities, and to provide further services connected to web site use and internet use to the web site operator. Google does not connect the IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics with any other data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting an appropriate setting in your browser software; however, we wish to point out that by doing so you may not be able to use all of the functions of this web site to their fullest extent. Furthermore, you can prevent collection of data generated by the cookie and specific to your use of the web site (incl. your IP address) and its transmission to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link.
4. Links to other websites
a) This website links to the Facebook.com website, which is provided by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. However, the Facebook plugin (“Like” button) is not installed on this website. Instead, users are redirected to the Provider’s Facebook page. If Facebook websites are used, it is possible for data to be forwarded to the Facebook server. For users who are logged into their Facebook account, their usage data will be correlated with their personal Facebook account as a result.It is only possible to avoid this by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.For further information about data usage by Facebook, please refer to the Facebook Data Policy on the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
5. If you send email messages or other messages, particularly comments that are sent to the website provider or entered directly on the website, the provider saves these messages to process the user request, answer questions and to improve the website, products and services. When you share a comment, the email address you enter will be saved, but not made public. Your name will be made public if you have not used a pseudonym. For example, if feedback is provided, the provider is allowed to use and disclose that feedback for any purpose as long as the provider does not include your personal data with its. An exception is only made if the customer has in particular cases specifically authorized the provider to do so. The collection of data included in this kind of feedback and the handling of all of the personal data it contains is performed in accordance with the preceding principles of data protection.
6. The user has the right to inquire at any time about the data collected on his person free of charge. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent to the use of his/her personal data at any time with effect for the future. For the provision of information and for revocation please contact the provider under the contact details in the imprint, which will provide the information immediately.